This playful train brings life in to any playground while teaching the children important basics about our alphabet.
Size 3m x 3m in size.
- Colours may differ from those shown
- For specific colours please ask on ordering
- Sizes quoted are approximate but can produce any size to suit requirements
- All installations are fitted using our own fully experienced fitters.
How To Play
- Each player stands in one of the four squares.
- To start the game, the player in square four serves the ball by bouncing it in their square once and then hitting it towards one of the other squares. Thereceiving player then hits the ball to any other player in one of the other squares.
- The ball must bounce in another player's square, and they must hit it to another player before it bounces a second time.
- A player may hit the ball before it bounces, if they choose to do so.
- If a player hits the ball so that it misses another player's square, or fails to hit the ball before the second bounce after it has landed in their square, they are "out".
- When a player is out, the other players move up to take their place, and that player moves to the last square, or to the end of the line, if there are more than four players.
- The object of the game is to move up to and hold the server's position.
Our Thermoplastic Markings can be applied on top of any old thermoplastic markings provided they are already well adhered to the surface. Prior to applying the markings, the area will need to be fully accessible, clean and free from any dirt, dust or debris. We may need to charge extra if this has not been done.